1. Wipe the lamp clean with ethanol before installation, then put on clean gloves and hold the lamp.
2. Insert the lamp holder into the lamp tube hole and insert the lamp tube into the lamp tube. Do not let the lamp tube touch the metal end plate surface, so that the lamp tube is pierced on the cloth. The UV lamp with wiring direction must pay attention to the direction. Failure to do so may result in damage to the lamp, reduced life or overheating of the lamp surface.
3, the lamp is installed in place, hold the lamp head with your hand and put a few times on the deck to see if the lamp is free, so that there will be no cracking when installing the lamp.
4. When the lamp is inspected sometimes, the UV lamp is removed and observed to have traces of hand lines on the wall of the lamp, and it cannot be wiped off. This is because the glove is not worn when the lamp is installed, and the sweat and dirt on the hand stick to the lamp tube and are sintered on the quartz glass crystal by high temperature carbonization. In severe cases, air leakage occurs at the stain position to cause the lamp to be scrapped.
5. Install or replace the UV lamp. When cleaning the lamp cover, the power must be turned off, otherwise it will be charged.
6. Lamp maintenance During the use of the UV lamp, clean the surface of the lamp tube and the reflector on the surface of the reflector with anhydrous ethanol and gauze at the appropriate time (1~2 months), and then rotate the UV lamp tube at 180 °C. The lampshade reflector will be replaced after it has lost its mirror effect.